Designed to facilitate a mindshare of information across departments, sit side-by-side with your peers as you explore the most pressing challenges facing the food and beverage industry. Rather than exploring topics in a silo, you will walk away with a holistic view of how to best function with your role while also offering support to your business as a whole. Learn how food safety compliance, marketing and litigation intersect while delving into the issues that are front and center for your industry.
Gain practical strategies that can be implemented immediately upon your return to the office as you explore issues across the food and beverage regulatory, compliance, marketing, advertising and litigation spectrum including:
- FSMA Implementation Strategies and Compliance
- Judicial Perspective on the Food Litigation Landscape
- GMOs: From Legislation to Litigation
- Advertising: Risk Management to Avoid Marketing Missteps
- Natural Food Labeling: FDA Update