What is the eCommerce Workshop?
A Step by Step Guide for Ensuring Your eCommerce Business is Regulatory Compliant
Almost every industry has been impacted by the “Amazon effect” and the food and beverage sector is no exception. Recent mergers and acquisitions across the CPG, eCommerce and food and beverage landscape have brought to the fore the importance of having an eCommerce strategy in place. Whether you are a manufacturer or a retailer, own a storefront or only sell products online, operate a business locally or on a global scale – one fact has become clear – in order to survive in today’s competitive retail space your company must have in place a strategy that will account for your digital presence today, tomorrow, 5 years from now.
This deep dive workshop will immerse participants into a comprehensive overview of hot topics, with discussion on:
- Labeling, Packaging & Marketing Do’s and Don’ts for Your eCommerce Business
- FDA Registration: Issues, Obligations and Considerations When Working with a Non-Traditional Model
- Navigating Trolls, User Generated Content and Consumer Reviews
- Key Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Issues to be Aware of when Overseeing an eCommerce Business
- A Top 10 Checklist for Documents, Contracts and Terms